Need help with your business?
Snake Pit U.S.A. is co-founded by Coach John Potenza, owner of “Modern Martial Arts Fight Clubs” in NJ since 2001.In the past 11+ years the school has grown from literally nothing to a successful business. We now have 2 very successful schools in NJ with more than 200 active students.
The first school was started with a budget of less than $1,000 and no advertising. Through a brutal run of trial and error we have developed and solidified a solid proven formula for running a successful martial arts school and business without compromising what we want to teach. We’ve made all the mistakes a new business owner makes and learned some very valuable and very expensive lessons over the past decade.
By becoming a licensed school you will gain from our losses and learn from our mistakes which can save you upwards of tens of thousands of dollars!
Why should you become a part of Snake Pit U.S.A team?
Licensed Snake Pit U.S.A Affiliation will benefit you in many ways:
- Your school will remain your school! You are in control of your business; our role is to be there to HELP you run your school/business successfully.
- Your school will gain instant recognition as a legitimate business by being associated with the professional reputation of “Snake Pit U.S.A”.
- Potential students will see your school as a credible and stable facility since it is part of an ever expanding international chain.
- Even though we are “Snake pit U.S.A.” make no mistake, we are an international association.
- Your location will be included in all of our advertisements, saving you thousands of dollars over very little time.
- We will guide you through the structuring of your classes and schedule for maximum student enrollment and retention to ensure you reach your ultimate potential for growth and profit.
- We will teach your instructors how to teach in a manner that will create fun and interesting classes, loyal students and future champions
- We will be there 24/7 to assist you 100% in managing your student base financially.
- We will teach you how to deal with problem students that affect the training atmosphere negatively, and delinquent members that say things like “I can’t afford to train but I want to anyways”.
- You will have access to expert consulting in all aspects of the martial arts business from successful School Owner & Fight Team Coach John Potenza, who has over 30 years experience in the Martial Arts.
- Last but not least, we will help you start, manage and coach a successful fight team. Contact us today!
Contact us via our contact tab or email us at email@example.com